Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. You can also call our office at 678-310-0340 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some of which do not. You can look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. You can also call our office at 678-310-0340 and a receptionist will be happy to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.